She is an adorable 10 yr old that came into KARMA as an owner surrender. Beulah is a loving little tiny girl, who enjoys hanging out. She is diabetic and blind, has a stage 4 heart murmur, and mammary tumors that are being observed. Currently fostering in southeast Virginia.
Let's talk about finding her a home. Here's the criteria:
1. Must be willing to give insulin injections twice daily.
2. Must swear to never move furniture because she is blind.
3. Must have a calm home due to a Grade 4 heart murmur.
4. Must be located within 50-75 miles of foster home due to extreme car anxiety. (See #3)
5. Must be willing to keep a close eye on small mammary tumors. No surgery needed at this time and should only be considered if emergent (See #3).
6. Are prepared to spoil her rotten, love her unconditionally for the rest of her life....oh, and bake her homemade low glycemic treats (recipe provided by foster mom)
If you fit ALL of the requirements above, you can fill out our application and submit it to us. Applications can be found in the "Files" section of our Facebook page, or on our website www.karmakees.org
This girl is as sweet as they come!
She is a 9 yr old special needs Keeshond. She is diabetic, blind, and has thyroid issues, all of which are manageable. She is in need of someone to love her forever. Her ideal home must be single level with few to no steps. Mika loves to hold hands and dole out kisses, and is a regular cuddle bug. Currently fostering in central Maryland.
If you are willing to open your home to this special girl, please fill out an application for consideration. Applications can be found here on our website "adopting a Kees" tab, on our Facebook page in the "Files" section, or you can e-mail us at to request a copy.
KARMA Adoption Application
Josh and Zeke
They are both doing well and each are looking for a forever home. They were born in February 2019 in an Amish Puppy Mill. Currently fostering in North Carolina.
They have learned sit, come and off commands. Zeke has learned how to use the dog door and both are mostly housebroken. They are not a bonded pair, so they will be placed separately so that each may thrive.
They will need a home with at least one other well balanced mentor dog. They will require a home with a fenced yard. Their ideal homes will be committed to continued obedience training.
If you think you can provide one of them a great home, please fill out an application which is located here on our website, or in the "files" section of our Facebook page.